Monday 23 May 2011

What runners say about the event

Really enjoyed this, more that I was expecting to, to be honest. Very steep hill at the start then a quick run along the ridge and an even quicker descent. There isn't a more beautiful setting in my opinion. I managed to sprain my ankle, not during the race but getting the cake afterwards... not sure what that says but there you go ...
What a fantastic run. Hard first mile, but then a belt along Offa's Dyke before heading down again. Most of it was runnable - although may not have been in bad weather. I loved it!

Brilliant race really enjoyed it,very friendly atmosphere and well marshalled. Starts with a zig zag climb to the ridge of the mountain,along the top then straight down… one to mark in the diary for next year. Thanks guys

Great race, with a very very very hard start, but lovely scenary at the top of the "hill".

Extremely well organised, beginner friendly fell race. Ascent was hard, but once on the ridge it was almost flat and then downhill all the way.

I loved the family-friendly feel and the kids races.

No comments:

Post a Comment